Assessors course: Those who achieve this unit standard will be able to conduct assessments within their fields of expertise. People credited with this unit standard are able to carry out assessments in a fair, valid, reliable and
practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination, paying particular attention to the three groups targeted for redress: race, gender and disability.
The training is at NQF level 5 with 15 credits, people credited with this unit standard will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of outcomes-based assessment;
- Prepare for assessments
- Conduct assessments
- Provide feedback on assessments
- and Review assessments.
PROPOSED DATES AND TIME
Time: 5 hour on-line (08h00 – 12h00)
Dates: 14-16 July 2020
20-22 July 2020
18-20 August 2020
25-27 August 2020
ASSESSORS COURSE COSTING
The cost or R3500 includes:
• Learning material
• Shipping of the material
• Statement of results
The learning material will be provided by the training provider, under the circumstances it will be couriered to the client.
- This will be a participatory approach (Facilitator and learner) using the adult principles of learning.
- We consider and respect that adults learnthrough experience and move from the known to the unknown as per Knowles adult principles.
- The learner will be engaged through practicals and scenarios related to his/her industry.
- The learner will also be expected to complete the portfolio of evidence.
Learners will be supported during the completion of portfolio of evidence through:
- Communication with our facilitators through email, telephone, WhatsApp or SMS.
- Extra work under our guidance will be given to learners that are battling with some of the concepts.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes